Equipped with an advanced air spring, a tough 60mm chassis and boost hub spacing, the OMO Suspension forks will enable you to attack the trails like never before. The revised and updated air spring has been improved with PCS (Piston Compression System). This has been extensively tested to ensure you enjoy outstanding control on the most challenging trails.
* Front Suspension Fork (Shockers) for 26" wheels
* 60 mm travel
* Disc brakes compatible / v-Brakes Compatible
* Maximum tire width - 26" x 2.35"
* Suitable for - Model 1.0, Model 1.7, Manali G1 and manali G7 Only
Note : Not suitable for wheel size more than 26 inch such as Hampi series Hampi 700 and Hampi 707
- EMI Options Available
- Secure payments by credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI, Wallet
- SSL certificate for Safety Assurance
- Delivery to more than 20,000+ pincodes.
- Once the order is shipped, tracking ID is shared via mail & SMS.
- Delivery usually takes 5-10 days depending on your pincode location.
Warranty & Customer Support
- Hassle Free 30 Day Part Replacement Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Bicycle Frame & Fork
- 24x7 Support via online ticketing system (best in industry)
- Gorgeous Urban Bicycles Build By Passionate Cyclists & Engineers
- Proudly Made in India
- Bestselling Bicycles on Amazon & Flipkart
Ride with Riders
- Follow Us & Ride with Thousands of #omobikes riders
- Share your rides & get featured on our website & channels
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I want to install a suspension on my omo bike hampi 707 can j pls provide me if you have production of the same. Thank u
Yes, you can add front suspenions in Hampi 700. You can place the order for the same from OMO bike website.
Will it fit In my omo 1.0
Which type of fork is this I need thread type
Yes , it is threaded spring pressed suspesnion fork with 60mm travel