1.1 About CompanyWhere is the company / factory located ?
- The company production unit is located out of Karnal, Haryana.
Is it possible to pickup the bicycle / product from the production unit or office?
- All products are ordered and delivered to our customer doorstep via our partners couriers. We do not allow to pickup any orders from the company office or production unit.
Do you have any physical shop, retail outlet, dealership ?
- As of now, we do not have physical outlets and all OMO Bikes are sold direct to customer over our website or other e-commerce channels like Amazon, Flipkart, Bajaj EMI Store.
Do you have any service centers? How to bicycle repairs, maintenance, servicing?
- As of now we do not have any service centers. All OMO Bikes have high quality but standard parts that can be checked, tuned, repaired or replaced at any professional bicycle shop.
1.2 PaymentsDo you have any EMI offers running? Is there an option for No Cost EMI ?
- We do not have any emi offers or no cost emi options on our website. However, flipkart & amazon do keep these offers running and all our bicycles are available on amazon & flipkart. Also, all our bicycles are available on Bajaj EMI store, where these can be bought at No Cost EMI (or 0 cost emi) if the customer owns a Bajaj Finance Card.
Do you have a cash on delivery option (COD)?
- As of now, we do not have a cash on delivery option.
My payment is complete but i did not receive any order confirmation for the order. What do i do?
- Please do not worry. Sometimes, the servers on payment gateway capture the payment but this message is not captured by order confirmation server. In such cases, please a raise a ticket sharing the email / message / screenshot of your payment confirmation. We will confirm the same from our side and create an order for you manually.
- We partner with only the best companies. Our payment partners are Razorpay that is the most secure payment gateways in India. In fact, OMO Bikes, does not receive or store your payment details.
1.3 DeliveryWho will deliver my bicycle?
- All Bicycles orders are shipped from Omo Bikes central production facility in Haryana by our courier partners only, irrespective of the channel / website where the purchase has been made from.
1.4 Rewards, Discounts & Schemes
What is the rider reward program?
- It is a unique program where in our riders are rewarded for every ride. The riders must join the OMO Bikes Riders Club on Strava here. They should record / track all their rides for maximum benefit. At the end of each month, riders activity is checked and based on their shared activity, each rider is rewarded ₹1 for every km. This is one of the very few programs in the world where riders don’t just save but actually earn by riding bikes.
1.5 AccessoryWhat accessories are included in the bicycle box?
- The following accessories are included with all adult manual bicycles - (1) Cable Lock, (2) Mudguards, (3) Riding Bag, (4) Dual Allen Key (5-6mm), (5) Multi Hole Spanner, (6) Side Stand, (7) Rotatory Bell (8) Assembly Manual
How will you add the free accessory?
- Once you have placed & confirmed the order, please share your order id with me here. I will manually add the accessory & you will be notified by email for the same.
Are all the accessories made in India? What are the country of origin of accessories?
- List of Made in India Accessories - Cable Lock, Mudguards, Riding Bag, Dual Allen Key, Multi Hole Spanner, Side Stand, Safety Helmet, Air Pump, Bottle + Bottle Holder, Rotatory Bell
- List of Imported Accessories - USB Chargeable Head Light + Horn, USB Chargeable Rear Safety Light
1.6 AssemblyWhat will be in the box? How will I receive the bicycle?
- All bicycles are shipped 85% assembled and packed in 7ply strong carton. The following accessories are included with all adult manual bicycles - (1) Cable Lock, (2) Mudguards, (3) Riding Bag, (4) Dual Allen Key (5-6mm), (5) Multi Hole Spanner, (6) Side Stand, (7) Assembly Manual.
- Customers are required to assemble the bicycles with the help of manual & assembly instructions. Once the bicycle is assembled, it is highly recommended to get the bicycle tuned by a professional mechanic.
1.7 Discount & OffersI want a particular bicycle model, but my budget is less than the price for my chosen model. What should I do?
- We understand budget constraints. We have all faced them while purchasing almost everything. However, we have a great workaround for this dilemma. You can purchase the base model of our product line, and join OMO Bike Riders Club on Strava. Every month, we reward riders for every km they ride the bicycle. With this you can upgrade the base model to your dream bicycle every month. There are riders who have made a complete new bicycle using these reward points for their spouse, friends & siblings.
This page is a part of Customer Help Articles. The other parts are
Part 1 - About Company, Payments, Delivery, Accessory
Part 2 - Details & Specifications of Parts (Adult Manual Bicycle)
Part 3 - Bicycle Assembly Instructions & Manual