STEP 1: HANDLE
- Rotate Stem to Front in Clockwise Direction
- Recmove Bolts & cover from the stem
- Put handle as shown. Front brake lever should be on right side.
- Tighten the Nuts in Cross Fashion
STEP 2: WHEEL (QUICK RELEASE)
- Open & instert Quick Release Axle in Wheel like shown, so that 1 spring is at each side of the Wheel.
STEP 2: WHEEL ( WITHOUT QUICK RELEASE)
- Loosen the nuts as shown in the video.
- Insert the wheel in the slot, so that the disc rotor goes inside the caliper.
- Ensure the locking washer is in the slot as shown in the video. Tighten fully.
STEP 3: PEDAL (RIGHT)
- Insert pedal market with (R) and right side (drive side), and rotate CLOCKWISE.
STEP 4: PEDAL (LEFT)
- Insert pedal market with (L) and left side (non drive side), and rotate ANTI -CLOCKWISE.