This page lays out the details & rules for reaping rewards & benefits from OMO Bike's Riders' Club on Strava. For any doubts, only this page is to be taken as a reference rule guide.
This program is put on hold as of now. We will announce when we resume the program.
Riders (OMO Bike owners) will be rewarded at 1km = 1INR at the beginning of each month.
Other riders (non OMO Bike owners) are welcome to join the club & ride with other riders. But they will not be rewarded any points (with effect from 1 July 2021).
Rules for Rider Reward Program
1) 1km = 1 coin = ₹1 (for Omo Bike Owners. Maximum limit ₹500/month)
2) Share at least 2 rides on Instagram, tag @omobikes with a picture of the ride.
3) No Points will be rewarded to non-OMO bike Owner
4) The points will be issued in the first half of every month.
5) 1 order can use only 1 gift card. Gift card can't be clubbed with any other discount coupon.
6) Share Your Email id while to redeem your points.
7) This program is volunteer program, and OMO Bikes has the authority to decide how, when & whether to disburse rider points.
Any posts related to customer care will be deleted. Terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
The rewards will be mailed to rider's registered mail id on OMO Bikes website. In case you have not registered on the website, gift cards can't be sent. In case you have registered as a user and not receiving the reward gift cards, please check if you have marked our emails as spam, block or unsubscribed from our mails. If every thing seems in order but still you are not receiving the gift cards - please raise ticket at our help center and we will issue the due points.
The gift cards can be used to purchase any product from our website without any minimum order limit. There is no catch whatsoever.
To ensure that the rewards are not being misused, there is a minimum limit of 10kmph and a maximum limit of 30kmph on all rides. If the rode is beyond these limits, the rider will not be rewarded.
The rules & policies are purely to promote cycling in every aspect of our lives. These are subject to change at any time without any intimation.
HOW TO REGISTER ON OMO STRAVA CLUB
HOW TO RECORD ACTIVITIES & WIN POINTS
For any doubts or queries, feel free to contact us here