The geometry, tires and components of Vagator model are designed in a to give a great balance of comfort, style & speed. It is suitable for height 5'8"-6'2" and daily urban riding of upto 40 km.
- Design - Gorgeous matt black frame with highlighting wheels make you stand apart. Always.
- Light but Strong - Efficient geometry & tube design makes it the lightest bicycle in its segment with the sturdiness of steel.
- Adjustable seat height & handle height give the perfect riding posture for kids, adults (men, women) and senior citizens.
- EMI Options Available
- Secure payments by credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI, Wallet
- SSL certificate for Safety Assurance
- Free Delivery (worth ₹1500) to more than 20,000+ pincodes.
- All OMO Bikes are made to order & have a waiting period. This means it usually takes 2-3 days to ship a new bicycle order from central facility in Haryana.
- Once the order is shipped, tracking ID is shared via mail & SMS.
- Delivery Time
- Tier 1 Cities North Zone - 3-4 Days from day of dispatch
- Tier 1 Cities East / West Zone & Tier 2 cities of North Zone : 5-6 Days from day of dispatch
- Tier 1 Cities South Zone and Tier 2 cities of East / West Zone: 7-10 days from day of dispatch
- Tier 2 cities of South Zone - 10-14 days from day of dispatch
Packaging, Assembly Information
- Accessories (worth ₹900) included in the box.
- Rotatory bell
- Cable lock
- Side stand
- Tools to assemble the bicycle
- Riding Bag
- Assembly Manual
- 85% pre assembled in box (DIY style assembly + professional tuning of brakes/gears is needed)
- 20 Checkpoint Packaging in 7-ply strong Box.
- Assembly Manual Instructions & Tools included in the box.
Warranty & Customer Support
- Hassle Free 30 Day Part Replacement Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Frame & Fork
- 24x7 Support via online ticketing system (best in industry)
- Gorgeous Urban Bicycles Build By Passionate Cyclists & Engineers
- Proudly Made in India
- Bestselling Bicycles on Amazon & Flipkart
Ride with Riders
- Follow Us & Ride with Thousands of #omobikes riders
- Share your rides & get featured on our website & channels
Maintenance, Servicing & Repair
Bicycles, just like any other machine need timely servicing to make sure it rides great every time. For best performance, we recommend the following schedule
- Initial 30 Days
- Self DIY assembly + Brake / Gear Tune Up by professional mechanic to ensure you have a safe ride from day 1.
- 1 month check up, to make sure all moving parts have set in perfectly & working the way they are meant to be
- After first 30 Days
- Monthly servicing at a professional mechanic will ensure your cycle lasts long & rides great all the time. (every 30 days or 25 hours of riding, whichever is early)
- Full Bicycle servicing every 6 months is recommended to keep a check on wear & tear of moving parts.
Note: OMO Bikes does not provide any onsite servicing or assembly services.
High Tensile Light Weight Steel
Dual Tone Double Wall Alloy Wheels
26" x 3.0"( For Better grip and Balance )
Black Alloy Pedals
Dual disc brakes
Selle Mio Super Comfortable Saddle
6" adjust with Quick Release
Riser Handle Bar for City Riding
City Usage & Outdoor Riding more than 15km per day
Sealed BB Cartridge Kenli
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why is there such a huge difference between the price on Amazon and on Omo's own site? Should there be a price parity across platforms?
Apply coupon code "THENEWBEE25" to get 25% off on model Vagator - Semi Fat Bike .
Is cycle fitted with shimano chain shimano derailleur and shimano cassette.
Yes , All geared OMO Bikes have shimano cassette and shimano derailleur .
The intro says the bike is suitable for height 5'8"-6'2", while the specs sheet says 5'4" to 5'8". So which one is true?
Vagator model is suitable for height 5'8"-6'2" .
This is battery bycicle
This is a semi-fat bicycle and is non-electronic .