Refurbished Bicycles are a great way of saving money & environment.
- Save upto 30% flat on any model of your choice on a refurbished bicycle
- Save the environment by avoiding the insane ecological cost of repainting a bicycles for a tiny scratch.
- Backed by same warranty as new OMO Bikes.
What is a Refurbished Bicycle
OMO Refurbished Bikes are the bicycles that have been rejected due to small scratches & visual rejections. These bicycles perform just as great as a brand new bicycle as the components are brand new & covered under the same 30 day part replacement warranty as brand new cycles.
How Does Purchasing Refurbished Bicycle Save Environment
The environmental cost to repaint a bicycle is simply too much. Bicycles are transported to the paint factory, sanded for previous paint, treated for anti rust, painted with 3 coats of paint, oven baked, packed, and transported again. an All of this for a couple of tiny scratches.
Are the Components of Refurbished New?
All components of a refurbished bicycle are brand new. In fact, the only difference between a new bike and a refurbished bike that a refurbished bike has been visually rejected due to some scratches on frame & rims.
What is the process of purchasing a refurbished bicycle?
If you are interested in buying a refurbished bicycle, you can ask inquire about with our executives on website chat or fill this form.
Our sales team will contact you, show the pictures of best frame & rims available for your desired model (highlighting the minor scratches it might have). Once we receive a confirmation from the customer, then order is processed and treated the same way as a normal, brand new bicycle.
- EMI Options Available
- Secure payments by credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI, Wallet
- SSL certificate for Safety Assurance
- Free Delivery (worth ₹1500) to more than 20,000+ pincodes.
- All OMO Bikes are made to order & have a waiting period. This means it usually takes 2-3 days to ship a new bicycle order from central facility in Haryana.
- Once the order is shipped, tracking ID is shared via mail & SMS.
- Delivery Time
- Tier 1 Cities North Zone - 3-4 Days from day of dispatch
- Tier 1 Cities East / West Zone & Tier 2 cities of North Zone : 5-6 Days from day of dispatch
- Tier 1 Cities South Zone and Tier 2 cities of East / West Zone: 7-10 days from day of dispatch
- Tier 2 cities of South Zone - 10-14 days from day of dispatch
Packaging, Assembly Information
- Accessories (worth ₹900) included in the box.
- Rotatory bell
- Cable lock
- Side stand
- Tools to assemble the bicycle
- Riding Bag
- Assembly Manual
- 85% pre assembled in box (DIY style assembly + professional tuning of brakes/gears is needed)
- 20 Checkpoint Packaging in 7-ply strong Box.
- Assembly Manual Instructions & Tools included in the box.
Warranty & Customer Support
- Hassle Free 30 Day Part Replacement Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Frame & Fork
- 24x7 Support via online ticketing system (best in industry)
- Gorgeous Urban Bicycles Build By Passionate Cyclists & Engineers
- Proudly Made in India
- Bestselling Bicycles on Amazon & Flipkart
Ride with Riders
- Follow Us & Ride with Thousands of #omobikes riders
- Share your rides & get featured on our website & channels
Maintenance, Servicing & Repair
Bicycles, just like any other machine need timely servicing to make sure it rides great every time. For best performance, we recommend the following schedule
- Initial 30 Days
- Self DIY assembly + Brake / Gear Tune Up by professional mechanic to ensure you have a safe ride from day 1.
- 1 month check up, to make sure all moving parts have set in perfectly & working the way they are meant to be
- After first 30 Days
- Monthly servicing at a professional mechanic will ensure your cycle lasts long & rides great all the time. (every 30 days or 25 hours of riding, whichever is early)
- Full Bicycle servicing every 6 months is recommended to keep a check on wear & tear of moving parts.
Note: OMO Bikes does not provide any onsite servicing or assembly services.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.