Ladakh X1 is one of our favorite bicycles. It is upgraded version of Hampi 700 with front suspension for rough roads. If you like to pedal around your city in style & like speed, have no second thoughts. This is our most recommended bicycle for city riding with 5-15 km daily ride
- UNIQUE DESIGN : Stand Out in The Crowd with Style - Matt Black Frame & Unique Dual Tone Styling.
- FRONT SUSPENSION : 60 mm telescopic spring pressured front suspension
- DUAL DISK BRAKES : Front and rear disk brake (160 mm rotor)
- LIGHT WEIGHT : Lightest bicycle (only 12.9 kg) in its Segment
- LONG LIFE : High Tensile Steel Frame tested with 105 Kg load with Double Anti-Rust Coating and colorful double wall alloy rims
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT : 24 x 7 customer support. A first in its segment in India
- WARRANTY : 2 Year Warranty On Frame and Fork
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED : Side stand, Mud guards, Rotatory Bell, Lock, Tools & Manual required for assembly.
- SUITABLE FOR - Quick Adjustable Seat & Slanting Top Tube makes the bicycle easy to ride for men, women, kids & senior citizen of height between 5'6" to 6'2" feet
High Tensile Light Weight Steel with front suspension
Dual Tone Double Alloy Wheels
700c x 35c (28"x1.2") (for speed and agility)
Silver Steel Pedals
Front + Rear Dual Disc Brakes
|Seat||Sell Mio Super Saddle|
6" adjust with Quick Release
Riser handle Bar for City Riding
5'6" to 6'2"
City Usage & Outdoor Riding upto 15 km per day
Sealed BB Cartridge Kenli
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it comes with suspension lock at front?
No , it does not have suspesnion lock to convert it to rigid suspension